Website Traffic

Sunday, April 02, 2006

My quest to get more traffic to my website

Three years ago I started my online business. As a software developer I had originally developed an income and expense tracking sytem for my uncle who owned a butchery. The income and expense tracking systems, IEMS as I had called it, saved him a lot of time when he had to submit his tax information to his book keeper and as a management tool he could quickly tell if his business was performing well.

So what have done is create a website to sell this program to other people. My biggest hurdle was getting visitor to my website and not just any visitor but targeted visitors who are actually looking for what I am selling. My latest discovery is a course called 'Blogging for Dollars' which consists of a DVD and a 115 page book. I have purchased this course and was really excited when it arrived today. After first glancing through the pages I was a bit dissapointed as most of the information I kind of already knew. I have not yet looked at the DVD or read the book thoroughly as I am still at work but have read a couple of pages. So I have started this blog to see if this DVD and book really is worth the money I paid for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home