Website Traffic

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pay Per Click website traffic

Pay per Click or PPC is advertising where a link or banner is placed on a website and if surfer clicks on the link they are directed to your website. You will pay for each click that is delivered to your site. I tried PPC using Googles adwords. The way it works is when a surfer does Google search on one of the keywords you have specified a link to your site is listed next to the search results. If the surfer clicks on your link you will pay Google and amount upto the maximum you have specified per click. The minimum amount payable is 5 cents. What I found with selling my software this way was that most of my profits went to pay for the Adwords advertising. So if you wish to use PPC advertising I would suggest having a product that sells like hot cakes or has a huge profit per sale.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Brittney said...

You have shared a good knowledge of pay per click marketing, thanks for posting this blog.I would like to share my favorate ppc advertising company Rupizmedia, offering Google adwords management, msn/yahoo ppc marketing and other kinds of paid search advertising over the web at affordable prices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home